For information on all of University of Northampton's courses, please see Northampton University - Wastes Management Courses.
For further information on this course, please visit Northampton MBA Wastes Management.
MBA Consists of 3 Stages:
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Organisational Strategy
- Marketing: Principles and Management
- Waste Management
For those students who satisfactory completed only the first year of study will be awarded a Postgraduate Certificate in Waste Management.
- People in Organisations
- Management Operations
- The politics of Waste
For those students who satisfactorily completed only two years of study will be awarded the Postgraduate Diploma in Waste Management.
- Research Methods for Business
Fees, Funding and Start Dates
Year 1 - £3600
Year 2 - £4500
Please see Fees and Funding Information.
Candidates should normally fulfil at least one of the following criteria:
- Hold an Honours degree from UK University (or equivalent) and at least two
years relevant work experience in waste industry
- A recognised graduate or postgraduate level qualification (including NVQ5 in
management) and have at least two years relevant work experience
- Be working in waste industry or an associated business or profession
How to Register
Please visit Northampton MBA Wastes Management, or see contact details on the right.
General and Course Enquiries
University of Northampton
Boughton Green Road
Tel: 0800 358 2232
Tel: 01604 893286
With the relevant industry experience, you will be eligible to apply to become a
Chartered Waste Manager (MCIWM)